Understanding how the internet marketing sales funnel works is one of the most important skills you can learn. Most Newbies do not know about this because most gurus do not teach it, at least they do not teach it to Newbies.
Understanding the sales funnel is absolutely critical because it will be the basis of your entire business plan. If you do not understand or implement many of the key strategies of a successful sales funnel, you will make substantially less profit than you should.
Let us take a look at an overview of the whole process:
1. The first thing we do is create a squeeze page for our site to collect our visitors e-mail addresses so that we can email them content and product offerings. We will also need an autoresponder to collect and organise all of our lists.
2. We then need to write a compelling sales letter, which means we need to understand basic copywriting and graphics requirements for our site.
3. We then look at ways to make additional money off our existing customers with Upsells, downsells and cross sells as well as one-time offers.
4. We also plan our entire business upfront so that we can continue to make money from our customers in the future.
5. Lastly we look at how to launch our product to the market when it is ready.